Escape from Aincrad: Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Glossary of Terms
by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 1:34 pm

» Moderator Resumes
by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 pm

» Welcome
by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:19 pm

» Akihiko Kayaba
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:39 am

» Floor 01 Monster Manual
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:23 am

» Leveling Guide(WIP)
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 am

» Non-combat Skills
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:42 am

» Passive Skills
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

» Weapon Specialties
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

Most active topic starters
Admin
Starting Guide I_vote_lcapStarting Guide I_voting_barStarting Guide I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Hawkins
Starting Guide I_vote_lcapStarting Guide I_voting_barStarting Guide I_vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:36 am

Starting Guide

Go down

Starting Guide Empty Starting Guide

Post by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:28 am

Starting Guide 3791429594 WELCOME TO AINCRAD Starting Guide 2709935591
Starting Guide Images10
The land of DREAMS...
the land made for EVERYBODY...
It has been a long time since I last looked at my clock at the main menu where this message would repeat itself over and over...it displays both Real World Time and In Game Time, but most of us have lost track.  We all thought the game was safe to come back to after being brought back to the drawing board and banned by almost every Government on the planet.  All we wanted was a fun game, but instead when the re-release of the popular Sword Art Online Game became available...a terrorist cell supposedly took over the servers trapping players once again.  Some people have gone insane and claim that they are just programs and were never real in the first place.  Then there are the players that LIVE to play...I mean LIVE to be in this game, they see it as fun, or even as sport...oh how they are all wrong...
Starting Guide Sao110
Now those of us that have been in here since the takeover, we have begun to build with the NPC's and make towns on each floor, trying hard to reach the 100th floor.  It is said that the final Boss on the 100th floor will unlock the game and let everyone that is real leave.  The good thing about the game this time around is that there is now the added ability to CREATE certain things in the world, as well as hunt Beasts, and the trading the REAL-LIFE Currency.  Now in this world we still have to eat, sleep, and drink, but never need to go to the restroom...we can also get hurt or sick so it is best to stock up on skills to make sure your life is longer here in the game.  This is our life now, and until we can get out...we intend to make the best of it.
Starting Guide Sao310
The Rules
Of course there are...what online game in today's world would have no Terms & Conditions.  These rules are in place to keep Players and their Users happy.  So when you decide to Link up, boot up everything it is going to pop up.  Don't worry we all have read it, and if you ever have to read them again or want to study them...they are always available for viewing in the menus.  Have fun and always remember to obey the rules...The Admins, Mods, and their lackeys are always on the lookout.
THE RULES:

The Player
Starting Guide Sao410
The User...well, not really a User anymore...more like a fighter now.  When everybody initiated the LINK START they became a new person.  Though their character generally looks like they do in real life, they are able to change aspects such as clothes and hair.  Though the hair does not grow out, the options for longer hair and different colors ARE available.  Now when you create your character for the first time, the User will input some info about themselves In Real Life and their character inside the Game World.  Everyone will start out their life...er I mean game in the Wild outside of Beginners Town.  Here players can; accept rudimentary beginning quests, shop for weapons & armor, and interact with NPC's as well as other characters to get info, start parties, or gain friends.  From here the player will leave the Beginners Town and enter [FLOOR 1].  Everyone starts out at level 1, but will have the opportunity to level up fairly quickly.  This is where the Plot of the game will begin, and you will have to fight your way from town to town.

Leveling the Player
Starting Guide Level_10
There are 100 Levels of Aincrad Tower, and so there are 100 player levels.  The player levels up through slaying beasts, beating bosses, training, and completing events all through gaining experience within the game.  These levels give the player access to skills, both UNIQUE and SIMPLE, leveling is essential to playing because you cannot leave the game until you either die or beat the FINAL BOSS.  Events happen when either an Admin decides to run something special, or if it is a particular holiday.  There will also be Events that randomly happen such as a surge of beasts on a particular floor, or bad weather.  Some of these Events will make conditions that will hinder you from some other events either on that floor or in a town.  Be sure to check when going out to Hunt.  For making and leveling info be sire to check out the Making Your Character guide.
The Beasties
Starting Guide Saobea10
Beasts are the primary enemies of the game in Aincrad.  They roam the areas outside the towns on each level of the tower.  There are even more inside the dungeons where the BOSSES reside.  Beasts are in the game to provide both a way to make players stronger, and a way to destroy them in the most cruel way possible.

In this game, the monsters outside of the dungeons leading from floor to floor level with you so that the player will ALWAYS have a constant force opposing them.  Outside of the dungeons however, the monsters will have fixed levels so that you can't cap out on ANY one level, forcing you to move up to gain more experience and to keep the game moving.
Monster Experience:

When you are out Hunting there is a system called the HUNTER SYSTEM.  What this infinitely long system pertains to is how many beasts you kill, how you kill them, or where you kill  them at.  Completing the levels of questing will allow you to turn in the beast data you collect into HUNTER GUILDS that will reward you for your hard work, usually resulting in Col, items, or experience.
THE BOSSES
Starting Guide Saobos10
Bosses are put in place to keep the players scared and from advancing in the game.  Though even though normal encounters ARE put in place to test the players and have the capability to kill, the bosses are much worse.  Bosses CAN and WILL kill you if given an opening.  It is in your best interest to either get a party up and running or have enough gear to keep you alive long enough to get in a good shot.
Guilds
Starting Guide Black_cats_guild__sao__by_zephabyte-d5cekfu
Guilds are the saving grace for many players.  Guilds connect players and alow them to get many higher level quests and tasks done easier than trying to do them solo.  Banding together with other players give significant bonuses other than just having someone to watch your back.  Guilds are different from parties.  Partying up allows you to fight more efficiently but Guilds help you advance as a player and provide you with a group to back you up.  As the players in the guild progress the guild itself advances providing its members with bonuses.  Also there are guild specific benefits such as owning a Guild Hall.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Starting Guide Left_bar_bleue18850/18850Starting Guide Empty_bar_bleue  (18850/18850)

https://tsaorpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down