Escape from Aincrad: Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Glossary of Terms
by Admin Mon May 23, 2016 1:34 pm

» Moderator Resumes
by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:22 pm

» Welcome
by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:19 pm

» Akihiko Kayaba
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:39 am

» Floor 01 Monster Manual
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:23 am

» Leveling Guide(WIP)
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 am

» Non-combat Skills
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:42 am

» Passive Skills
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

» Weapon Specialties
by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 am

Most active topic starters
Admin
Creating Your Character I_vote_lcapCreating Your Character I_voting_barCreating Your Character I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Hawkins
Creating Your Character I_vote_lcapCreating Your Character I_voting_barCreating Your Character I_vote_rcap 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:36 am

Creating Your Character

Go down

Creating Your Character Empty Creating Your Character

Post by Admin Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 am

Creating your Character
When Creating your character in SAO there are just TWO things to worry about.  Stats, and Skills.  When you make your character you are allotted 5 Stats

Stats:

Through leveling your character you will receive points that will allow you to make your character; Stronger, Faster, and Tougher.  You can also get points from Events and Quests, so choose your stats wisely. We will explain more in depth when it is time to make your character.

SKILLS
Creating Your Character Duel_b10
Skills are your life-line in game and will keep you alive.  However, these skills are not always readily available, nor are they always upgradeable.  Skills in the SAO Universe are public domain for the most part, meaning EVERYONE has access to EVERY simple Skill at some point.  There are however UNIQUE Skills that can only be achieved by performing a certain tasks or completing certain quests.  Players are ALSO encouraged to make up their own moves, since you have free movement in the game moves are only limited to what skills you can actively use.  Provided below are a list of ALL available skills upon launch with brief overviews of each.  Once you LINK START and create a character we will go over a bit more of the skills and what they do.

Description
The other thing when making your character other than the technical aspect is the description of your character.  This includes outfits, personality, and background  Anything that your want to say about your player.  It helps the game move along if you have a sort of character to your character.  This is not a mandatory thing but players tend to have more fun if they immerse themselves in the game.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 100
Health:
Creating Your Character Left_bar_bleue18850/18850Creating Your Character Empty_bar_bleue  (18850/18850)

https://tsaorpg.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum